Pre-School Music Activity Classes
New to the studio in 2018-19: Pre-school Music Activity Classes!
Classes are for children age 6 weeks-5 years WITH a parent/caregiver.
- Classes will be scheduled in 8 week semesters, on weekday mornings and will be 1 hour in length.
- Classes will contain lots of FUN music activities, stories and songs.
- The benefits of music in a young child's life are endless....improved coordination, bonding with your child, developing fine motor skills and will aid in your child's cognitive development.
- Classes will follow a "predictable pattern" that enables your child to look forward to each part!
- Classes start Friday, September 21 and conclude Friday, November 9.
- Classes will be on Fridays for 8 weeks at 10:30 AM-11:30 AM.
- The 1st class will be on Friday, September 21, 2018!
Cost: $125.00 per student/family for the entire 8 week Fall 2018 session (There will be a one time $25.00 registration fee per family upon the first time that you register your for the classes.)
Please note: Your tuition for the class, pays for 8 weeks of classes that will be made available to you. Due to the structure and scheduling of the classes, there will not be availability for make-ups if you should miss a class.
Please contact Julie Duda @ 412-334-1799 or email @ PJJJDuda@verizon.net for more information and/or to register for Fall Semester Pre-School Music Activity Classes! Class size is limited.